Okenu Law Office, LLC is here to provide you with the excellent legal services you deserve as you navigate through the arduous task of comprehending the complex Immigration law system. From the uncertainties of settling in a new country to the anxiety over work related issues, our empathetic staff understands your situation and wants to help you. From the anguish of seeking to bring over a loved one, to the fear of persecution in the event of deportation we are eager to assist you. Our Immigration Law services include the following:
- Family Based Immigration – Spouses, Abused spouses, Parents, Children, Fiancé(e).
- Employment Based Immigration – Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors/Researchers, Exceptional Ability, Advanced Degree, National Interest Waivers, Skilled Workers, Professionals, Medical and Allied Professionals.
- Business Immigration – Investors, Multinational Executives and Managers, Treaty Traders.
- Non Immigrant Visas – Visitors, Temporary Workers, H-1Bs, J-1s (Exchange Visitors), Students.
- Special Workers Visas – Religious Workers, International Organization Employees, Broadcasters etc.
- Asylum – Asylees, Refugees, Temporary Protected Status, Deferred Enforced Departure.
- Deportation/Removal – Cancellations, Waivers, Relief.
- Interview Preparation/Attendance
- Employer Compliance and Audits
1100 NW Loop 410, Ste 700
San Antonio, TX 78213
2138 E. Main Street (US Highway 78)
Snellville, GA 30078